A list of books that I plan to read. And past ones.
- The Intelligent Investor;
- Common Sense on Mutual Funds;
- Your Money and Your Brain;
- Irrational Exhuberance;
- Devil Take the Hindmost;
- A Random Walk Down Wall Street.
- Automate the Boring Stuff with Python – I will learn Python, I promise! This book is long due since a good friend of mine suggested it. However, I find very hard to learn from books. I found that my brain react better to interactive courses. Yet, I will give it a try;
- Screaming, Sharing, Stealing – big data and the future of entertainment;
- That Will Never Work – the story of the birth of Netflix.
- What if? a book that poses absurd scientific questions that are answered by the author, which is an engineer.